Snagged this questionnaire from kimboxin
Play along if you dare!
1. Your very first car? I never really owned my own car. I still drive my parent’s car.
2. Your first friend? He was my neighbor. We used to ride our bikes and watch tv together. He is now a doctor.
3. Item you have that you have had longer than anything else? I guess the oldest item that I still have is a wallet strap with skulls. I stole it from a shop when I was in highshcool
4. What you order the most at Starbucks? Peppermint mocha
5. Body parts that are double jointed? I don’t know
6. Name a shortcut that you take in your daily routine? Sometimes, I don’t complete my weekday workouts.
7. Lets say you become the opposite sex for one day. What would you do? If i’ll be a beautiful and sexy woman, i’ll try to flirt with guys and see how much they would give or do for me.
8. Craziest place you had sex? Two. On the office pantry (it was late at night). Or in a secluded place on campus. (we had insect bites after)
9. What was/ is your favorite subject in highschool? Nothing in particular
10. Your very first pet? The first that I could remember was an orange stray cat.
11. The first toy you have memory of? I still remember my first stuffed toy bear called “Bear”.
12. What do you spend most of your day doing? Work. As every drone does. But aside from that, thinking of proofs that I am not insane.
13. What channel on TV do you watch the most? I don’t really watch tv. I just watch the news.
14. What friend do you miss the most? Most of my closest friends now live in other countries like the US, the middle east, and other more developed countries.
15. What is your favorite holiday? New Year, definitely new year.
16. What would be your ideal day? If not simply playing video games non-stop, it would have to be just chilling by the beach with friends.
17. Tennis shoes or sandals? Nether.
18. Favorite alcoholic beverage and why? Local beer I guess. I really like the taste of San Miguel Pale Pilsen. Or maybe Jack Daniels. I haven’t really tasted a whole lot of alcoholic beverages.
19. Slow dance or fast dance? I seldom dance. And when I do,people laugh. I don’t blame them.
20. what was/ is your best age so far? What makes the best the best? Maybe when I die, that would be the best? I’m not suicidal or anything, maybe it will just be the end of my life, no matter how great or uneventful it might or may have been.
22. Name your favorite crime show? Crime show?
23. Who do you wish would show up at your door today? My friends who now lives in other countries.
24. What do you put in your taco? I don’t have a taco.
25. What is your best trait? What might be best for my might be the worst for other people. I guess I’m an honest person.
26. What is your opinion of Peewee Herman? I never got into his comedy. Meaning the character, not the actor
27. 50 Shades of Grey anyone? Never read
28. What is your guilty pleasure? I enjoyed watching sex and the city. I like how they presented relationships.
29. How many times have you been in love. Explain? Define love. I was in about 6 relationships in the past. Some were romantic relationships. Some were just carnal relationships. Go figure
30. If you could choose between 20 new pairs of sweatpants or 2 new pairs of dress pants which would you choose? I never wear sweatpants so I want my dress pants now!
31. How much do you know about your neighbors? They own a college and the widower likes loud motorcycles
32. How much do your neighbors know about you? I’ll wait for them to answer this question.
33. How do you organize your underwear drawer? Who said I do?
34. Earliest childhood memory? Playing in mud
35. Where is the best place you have lived so far? In the philippines, people seldom live away from their parents except when they marry. And I’m not married, so Philippines is still the place to be.
36. What kind of car do you drive and where do you drive it? My parent’s cars.
37. If you won the lottery who would you share it with and why? No. I won’t tell anyone significant and I’ll just invest it and live off the profits.
38. What is your karaoke song? Beatles and Carpenters
39. How old do you feel? As old as fuck
40. Massage, shopping trip or fishing trip? I’d love a fishing trip. I’m a lazy outdoors kind of guy
41. What is your go to comedy show? Everybody loves raymond or the Simpsons
42. What do you hum/ sing around the house? I heard it through the grapevine
43. Spend 2 hours at Walmart or 30 minutes online shopping? I don’t shop
46. Spring or Autumn? Philippines
47. Tell about a bad dream. I remember seeing a green gate and when I turned around, I saw something revolving and I had to catch it everytime it goes near the gate. As it revolves, it increases in size and soon, it becomes a giant ball of mass that I am not able to catch anymore. I guess what made me scared was the idea that I will not be able to catch it anymore.
48. Book you read as a child? Science books
49. Most embarrassing moment? I was looking at a CD in the store and when I rested my hands to my sides, my hand accidentally slapped a sales lady’s butt who was coincidentally bending over. I couldn’t say anything but sorry and I quickly left the store.
50. What position do you sleep in? On my side, with a pillow between my knees and an eyemask.
all the information shared here is considered shared in trust